The Environmental Analysis Division has extensive expertise and experience in environmental investigations. Projects are carried out as an entity and range from project planning, management and conduct, to scientific reporting.
Sampling and analysis are accredited according to ISO EN 17025.
STS 0101 Testing laboratory for the determination of main and trace elements and selected air pollutants
The testing laboratory STS 0101 of the Environmental Analysis Division is accredited in the following fields ( STS Register, PDF, 39 KB ):
- Sampling procedure for environmental matrix materials such as earth, solids, water and aerial dust particles
- Determination of main and trace elements in environmental samples
- Determination of dust particles and selected air pollutants
- The testing laboratory STS 0101 has modern sampling and
analysis methods (PDF, 393 KB)at its disposal.
- Analysis of chemically impregnated activated charcoal
- Environmental simulation tests in the environmental test chamber (KLIRA) of Spiez Laboratory
Top of page