The Material Testing Branch of Spiez Laboratory runs an accredited testing laboratory (STS 0036) according to ISO 17025. It is a dedicated laboratory for testing polymer materials such as thermoplastics, thermoplastic elastomers, thermosets and elastomers. As a special field the laboratory offers testing of plastics, elastomers and textiles for resistance to chemical warfare agents. We offer advice to internal and external clients on use, damage evaluation and quality assurance.
Metallographic material tests and electromagnetic compatibility are performed by RUAG Testing.
- Production of standard test specimens
- Mechanical-physical testing
- Chemical-analytical testing
- Determination of the ageing behaviour/simulation of environmental influences
- Investigation of the resistance to various media
- Testing for optimal processing quality
- Tests for flammability
- Colour measurements
- Testing for resistance to warfare agents
Tel. +41 58 468 18 20
Top of page